Drug Court Graduation Requirements
For every three people sentenced to Drug Court, only one graduates. In order to graduate a Drug Court participant must:
- Have one year of continuous sobriety.
- Have continuous involvement in a sobriety-based, 12-step, self-help group.
- Have no pending criminal charges.
- Attend, actively participate and successfully complete all recommended treatment.
- Have no outstanding arrest warrants and have six consecutive months without a misdemeanor conviction. Defendant must keep probation officer aware of any such convictions.