Dan Walsh, Sheriff
Allen Jones, Chief Deputy Sheriff
Sheriff Dan Walsh and the staff at the Champaign County Corrections Division understand how important
it is for persons confined at the facility to maintain contact with family and friends during their stay.
Most Inmates are allowed two twenty minutes visits each week.
Champaign County Sheriff's Office
Video Visitation Rules
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward. Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. Disobeying any rule may result in you being banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable.
- Video visiting is held 7 days a week from.
Sun - Sat 8:30am - 3:00pm
5:30pm - 10:00pm
Staff can deny, change or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.
- The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on county appointed holidays or for safety / security reasons.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
- Any inappropriate activity will result in termination of your session.
- Each inmate is allowed two 20 minute visits per week but may not be taken on the same day. The visiting week begins on Sunday.
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment or up to 72 hours in advance.
- You can register from home at
www.icsvideovisit.com or on the registration station that is located in the Satellite Jail lobby.
- 8 friends and family video visitation booths are provided at the satellite jail and no more than 1 adult and 1 child will be allowed in the booth at one time. If the inmate you are visiting his housed at the downtown jail your visit will still be conducted at the Satellite Jail.
- If you use the visitor booths at the Satellite Jail it is free of charge.
- All visitors coming to the Satellite Jail must possess a valid government issued photo ID, such as a driver's license, State ID card, or Military Issued ID.
- All children (under 17 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult and must possess a copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Visitors and inmates must remain seated at all times during the visitation session. Small children, five (5) years old and younger, must remain on the visitors lap at all times.
- Remote visits from your home will cost $10 and to do so you will need to have at least $10.00 in your ICSolutions prepaid account. If you need to set up an account or add funds, please go to
www.icsolutions.com or call 888-506-8407.
- The visit charge will be applied to your prepaid account as soon as your visit is scheduled.
- If your visit is cancelled by the facility, we will return the $10.00 to your prepaid account.
- Remote visitors should test their connection prior to scheduling a visit. Please go to
www.icsvideovisit.com for instructions.
- If you lose internet connection during the visit you will not be allowed to reconnect and no refund will be issued.
- If you do not show for a remote visit no refund will be issued.
- Remote visitors should connect 30 minutes prior to the scheduled visit to check in.
- If you attempt to connect after the scheduled visit start time you will not be able to visit.
- Please be advised if an inmate is in ANY program (at court, on trustee assignments, GED, church, attorney visits, etc.), they are NOT eligible to receive the visit at that time. Please schedule your visits around the inmate's program schedule.
- After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. This applies to remote and Satellite Jail visitors
- NO NUDITY
- Skin tight / Form fitting clothes are not allowed.
- Any clothing or other items displaying gang-related symbols, themes or colors are prohibited.
- Any clothing containing vulgar or objectionable language or images are prohibited.
- All visitors must wear undergarments at all times.
- No hats are allowed.
- No see through clothing allowed.
- Visitors involved in the following will be placed on permanent visiting restrictions:
- Visitors that create a disturbance or disruption of the visiting process.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Visitors that refuse to show sufficient identification.